Saturday 1 August 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Aug 1)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I know it's something you're probably going to hear everywhere now, but I can't believe it's August already! I swear this year time is moving faster than usual... So, what's been happening in my life? I've now officially started in my new job, and that's been keeping me pretty busy, but still, I love it! Coupled with the incredible heat we've been experiencing, my hectic schedule has made it pretty difficult for me to do a lot of reading and reviewing. So that's why things have been a little slow around here, and also why I've decided to temporarily suspend all review requests until I've settled into the new schedule. I'll still review all the books I've already received, although it may take me a while longer than I initially thought and I hope to get back in full swing soon!

This past week I got...

   

Covers link to Goodreads page

These were all old requests in NetGalley that were approved this week. I'm incredibly excited about all of these books! Thanks to NetGalley and the publishers for these copies!

That's it for me! What have you been up to? Do you also feel like time this year is moving incredibly fast? Tell me ALL in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!