Saturday 6 June 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Jun 6)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


This week I got...


       
Fairytale Beginnings by Holly Martin - This looks like such a cute summer read! Thanks to Bookouture and NetGalley!

Miss Mabel's School for Girls by Katie Cross - I was really intrigued by the blurb for this one, so I hope it's as good as it looks! Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the e-arc!

The Felix Chronicles: Freshmen by R. T. Lowe - Thanks to the author for sending me a digital copy of this!

Tangled Webs by Lee Bross - Young female blackmailer in 1700s London? Count me in! Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for this!


That's all for me! How was your week? Link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!