Saturday 30 May 2015

Stacking the Shelves (May 30)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Aaaand... another month has come to an end! I am kind of glad that May is over, to be honest, since it has been pretty packed for me. Although June isn't exactly looking too much better to be fair... Oh well! At least I've managed to find quite a bit of time for reading in this past week, so that's good! But now, on with THE BOOKS!

This week I got...


       
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion - I heard a lot of good things about this book, and I was in the mood for a light read, so I snatched this from my library a few days ago. I already started it, and am really enjoying it so far!

Uprooted by Naomi Novik - in all fairness I actually got this last week, but was too lazy busy to post an STS, so I'm including it this week instead. I won this in a giveaway from the lovely Mel @ The Daily Prophecy, which was really exciting as I usually never win anything! Thanks again Mel and PanMacmillan for this!

Forget Me Not and Wild Blue Yonder (Ceruleans #2 & 3) by Megan Tayte - Thank you, Megan for these! I cannot wait to start this series!



That's all for me! How was your week? Link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!