Saturday 25 April 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Apr 25)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Well, this was another hectic week! I'm so glad to finally have a long weekend to relax and, of course, catch up on some reading. I've so busy during the past week that I actually had very little time to read, which was not good at all. I also came to realise just how many e-arcs I still have to read and review, so I've decided to take it easy on the review requests until I've cleared my pile somewhat. And that's why this week's haul was actually very, very tiny: just ONE book! I know, I know... I amazed myself at my self-restraint. I'm not sure how long this will last, so I might as well enjoy this feeling!

This week I got...


       
Savage Light by Janeal Falor - Many thanks to the author for this! I haven't read any other of Janeal Falor's books, including the companion novel to this one, but I am intrigued by the blurb!

That's all for me! How was your week? Have your review books spiralled out of control, too? Link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!