Saturday 7 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Mar 7)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Another week has gone by... I still haven't been terribly productive on the blog this week, since I've been running around a lot. Because of my ever-growing TBR and the review books piling up, I've decided to force myself to limit the amount of new books I get. I sort of managed this week, but let's see how long I last!

Free Ebooks



For Review


The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (Movie Tie-in Edition) - I haven't seen the film yet, but I heard some really good things about this book, so I'm really looking forward to reading this. Thanks to Hodder Children's Books and NetGalley!


That's all for this week! Did you read any of these books? What did you think? What books did you get this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!