Saturday 21 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Mar 21)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This was another intese week, and I can already tell that next week will be even more! I can now officially say it: I have been selected to be a part of the team of volunteers that will assist during the International Literary Festival Incroci di Civiltà in Venice. I am so excited that I will get to meet lots of amazing authors and see the inner workings of such a big event! Of course, I will update all you lovelies right here on the blog at the end of next week, so you'll be able to know what I got up to during the event. And now, on to the thing you're really here for: ALL THE NEW BOOKS!

Free e-books


The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - I heard some really good things about this one, so I can't wait to start reading it.
Kiss Heaven Goodbye by Tasmina Perry - luxurious island + terrible secret haunting the protagonists years after the event? Count me in!

For Review

       

From Stilettoes to the Stock Exchange by Tina Aldatz - this beautiful, SIGNED(!) edition of Tina Aldatz's autobiography landed in my mailbox this week. Huge thanks to Venture Strategic for the review copy!


Well, that's me for this week! How was your week? Link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!