Saturday 14 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Mar 14)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I've been pretty good this week in restraining myself from buying new books, and especially from downloading those devious little free ebooks. But, I couldn't resist a trip to the library, so I guess I wasn't really as good as I wanted to be... Although library books go back at the end of the month and won't take up any shelf space, so they don't really count, right? RIGHT?? Mmmm, maybe we can forget about this, and just enjoy this weekly haul.



From the library


The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins - So, I realised I was probably one of very few people left in the world who hasn't yet read this trilogy (yes, I know, I live under a rock. Please don't hate me for it!), so I ran down to the library and got all three books together. I foresee a very serious binge reading session!

For Review


Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry - Thanks to Two Roads and NetGalley for this! I was really intrigued by the blurb of this one, and then, when I saw it featured as one of the debuts not to be missed this year, I couldn't resist. And let me take a moment to say just HOW GORGEOUS that cover is!!


Well, that's me for this week! Did you read any of these books? What did you think? And what books did you get this week? Link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!