Tuesday 29 March 2016

Two-Month Wrap-Up: February & March 2016!

After getting off to a great start of 2016, things definitely slowed down considerably during the past two months. February really flew by, and March was by far one of the busiest months I have ever had!! I've basically been working non-stop and consequently had very, very little time for reading and blogging *cue sad-bookworm tears*
Let's hope April changes for the better!!

What I read and reviewed


 
covers link to Goodreads
Forget Me Not by Megan Tayte - 3/5
You Were Here by Cori McCarthy - 5/5
La petite fille qui avait avalé un nuage grand comme la tour Eiffel - by Romain Puertolas - 4/5
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins - 4/5
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig - 4/5
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - 4/5
The Madwoman Upstairs by Catherine Lowell - 3/5
The Finding of Martha Lost by Caroline Wallace - 4/5
Never Never by Brianna Shrum - 4/5 (full review to come
Links in titles take you to my full review



What I added to my shelves



My Plans for April


I have no idea exactly how busy I'll be during April, so I'm keeping my reading plans very soft. I definitely want to try making a dent in my review copy TBR, so I'll try to at least get through The Night that Changed Everything and Once Upon a Dream.


What about you? 
 Tell me EVERYTHING in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!