Saturday 27 June 2015

Stacking the Shelves (Jun 27)


Stacking the Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves, physical or virtual, and sharing our excitement about our new titles. And why not, maybe also finding a great new read in the process! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Well, HELLO there! If you're in the habit of drifting over here every week to check on my ever-growing TBR list, you may have noticed there hasn't been a weekly haul post for TWO WHOLE WEEKS. Now, in case you were worried, I wasn't abducted by aliens in the middle of the night, nor did I stop buying/borrowing/requesting books (THE HORROR!). Nope, in reality I just decided to go on a last-minute holiday break before starting a new job this coming week. I had grandiose plans for my break, but in reality, I ended up looking more like this all the time:

Anyway, I guess I needed the rest, and now I'm charged and ready to get on with all that needs doing! And, of course, sharing ALL THE BOOKS.

These past weeks I got...


       
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger - I really liked The DUFF (which I recently reviewed here), so I'm excited to go back to Hamilton High with this book! Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley!

The Contrary Tale of the Butterfly Girl by Ishbelle Bee - I enjoyed reading The Singular and Extraordinary Tale of Mirror and Goliath (you can check out my review here), so I was happy to see that a sequel was out already. Plus, the cover is absolutely as gorgeous as the previous book! Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for the e-arc!

The Shadow Broker by Trace Conger - It's been a while since I read a good crime book, and this may just be the one to get me back in the genre. Massive thanks to the author for sending me a copy!


That's it for me! What have you been up to? Tell me all in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!